- Landscaping & Gardening
Landscaping & Gardening
Arm Chap benefits for those clearing thick brush
If you get involved in clearing brush, one of the most useful products you can use are Arm Chaps!! This new product will help:::
1. arm protection from the cuts commonly occurring on your forearms.
2. arm protection from the scratches from sharp plants and branches.
3. prevent burning yourself when dealing with a hot engine.
4. prevent the irritating rashes and itching that come from poisonous plants.
5. prevent the possibility of snake and bug bites to your forearms and wrists.
6. protect dozens of your shirt & coat sleeves (over time) from being torn up by the brush.
7. support your wrists while man-handling the big brush mowers and operating all the other hand held tools and chainsaws that can cause wrist strain.
Please take a moment to look at the latest in arm protection and wrist support. This product will significantly cut down on all these problems. all while being very comfortable to wear. Below are photos showing how regular gloves can be worn over the Arm Chaps. And photos showing Arm Chaps protecting the individual from brush scratches, poisonous plants, and providing wrist support while mowing, making Arm Chaps the best Arm Protectors available on the market. This makes ideal arm protection for landscapers, loggers, tree service, etc.... for anyone looking for High Quality elbow length forearm protection, including gardeners and landscaping professionals.
NOTE:: Arm Chaps come in a variety of colors including Black, Tan, Light Brown, and Safety Orange. Please call us if a different color is needed.
Arm Chaps "In Action" video. (Check it out!!). Can Arm Chaps toughness apply to the many situations in Landscaping & Gardening?? Of course!!!
Arm Chaps® hand/wrist/forearm protectors provide you with the following benefits you'll come to appreciate:::
- Wrist support- Arm Chaps provide excellent wrist support while operating tools, saws, and various mowers. This same support comes in handy when carrying heavy wood or brush to be loaded into wood chippers. People with general wrist issues such as Carpal Tunnel will also find Arm Chaps to be beneficial in helping with those aches and pains. Most of you are already wearing leather gloves, however they provide no wrist support or protection to your forearms...not a problem! Arm Chaps can easily fit under your gloves giving you all these new benefits, just like the picture above shows.
- Help prevent injuries- such as wrist strain, cuts and scrapes from branches and bark, puncture wounds, chainsaw and other tool accidents, and the everyday cuts that seem to occur out of nowhere. Take a second to look at your forearms and hands...do you see any recent cuts or scars? Arm Chaps main purpose for people clearing brush is to help prevent these annoying cuts and scrapes! Scars are for life, so why not try to prevent them? Arm Chaps work really well in protecting existing injuries you may already have too!! Arm Chaps are great arm protection for major storm damage clean up situation where wood splinters, broken glass, and sharp metal edges can easily cut the forearm and wrist areas.
- Protect skin- from poisonous plants such as poison ivy or poison oak which cause irritating rashes and annoying itching.
- Arm Protection from Snake Bites- Arm Chaps are proving to be very effective in helping prevent this problem world-wide. Arm Chaps are not 100% guaranteed to prevent all snake bites.
- Cushion for your hands- helping prevent skin irritations and chafing that occur when grasping branches all day or running saws/mowers. You'll find that you actually have a better grip with Arm Chaps too. Arm Chaps also make excellent Carpal Tunnel wrist support devices that are both adjustable and comfortable especially when having to lift heavier objects.
- Extra "adjustable" warmth- Arm Chaps do this by warming the arteries in your arms. Arm Chaps are not lined, so they breathe well enough that you won't get too hot during the summer months. Arm Chaps can also be worn unzipped for additional cooling and breathe-ability.
- Total finger movement- to do all the tasks you do all day without having to take Arm Chaps off. You'll be surprised at all the things you can do without having to take them off, unlike regular gloves that would need to be removed.
- Protect those Tattoos- from all the cuts and scrapes, especially when some of you have spent hundreds of dollars on these tattoos.
- Protect your clothing- if wearing long sleeve shirts/coats, you can easily tuck them inside the Arm Chaps so they won't get destroyed by the typical abuse working around tree brush. I'm sure most of you have destroyed a shirt or two in this line of work. This is safer too since the sleeve will be less likely to get caught in moving parts!!
- Comfort- with all the benefits already mentioned, you'll be very surprised that Arm Chaps are super comfortable too! The ideal fit is a comfortably snug fit at first. Then, after several hours, the leather will stretch where it feels tight. You can also pre-stretch the leather by hand for those that need a more relaxed fit upon initial wearing.
The pictures above show the Arm Chaps worn under regular leather gloves. Please notice the following:
- Arm Chaps are very comfortable, and leather gloves easily fit over the Arm Chaps.
- Notice the additional area on the forearm now protected by the Arm Chaps.
- Tree branches scraping against the Arm Chaps are not noticeable to the skin.
- The additional wrist support while loading branches or running the chainsaw.
- The perfect arm protection from poison ivy, poison oak, and other itchy/prickly plants.
- You're protected better from kick backs from chainsaws or wood fed into chippers.
- This single pair of Arm Chaps has been worn 3 years now and is still going strong! How many pairs of leather gloves do you go through in 1 year? 8 to 10 pair?
- Expensive tattoos commonly found on the forearms are now protected!!
- Believe it!! Once you've worn Arm Chaps, you'll want them on the job everyday, and you'll miss them if you forget them!!
Business Owners:: I hope you consider this for your crews, especially in a time when you don't want to lose a good crew member to an injury, or worse yet, dealing with lawsuits arising from an injury that could have been prevented if Arm Chaps were worn. Consider Arm Chaps as a welcome addition to your crews Personal Protection Equipment.
The only thing left to say is that...with all the benefits that Arm Chaps provide, and the fact that they are very affordable, I hope you'll consider at least trying them out.
Arm Chaps are the latest in arm protection and wrist support, and definitely well worth looking into.