Here is a small selection of people who wrote us after using Arm Chaps. Please take a look at what they said about this product! We welcome all testimonials. These people all found out that Arm Chaps are the Best, Most Comfortable, and Most Versatile forearm protection available!!
Testimonials are broken up into sections by how the Arm Chaps were used. Find the proper section for the testimonials that would most interest you.
People who Bruise Easily or have Thin Skin Testimonials
I have had my Arm Chaps for over a year and absolutely wouldn’t be without them. They have saved me numerous scratches and thorn punctures. They are must for me. I take blood thinners and all I had to do was bump my arm and it would bruise or worst, start bleeding non-stop. With the arm chaps I no longer have that problem. Best investment I ever made.
Wonderful protection. I am in remission from stage iv cancer and the targeted therapy drug saving my life gives me very easily bruised thin skin. I like to work outdoors and even a slight bump can give me horrible bruising. These Arm Chaps are a life saver. Thank you!
A god send for anybody on blood thinners. I now routinely wear them even when I have no intention doing work but simply walking the ranch. The very best product I have ever tried and used on the ranch!
Outstanding product. Does exactly what it claims and looks sharp too. I take meds for arthritis which makes me "thin skinned" so I bruise and bleed easily, but I am a Master Gardener and am always busy pruning, clearing land, and working with equipment. Arm chaps have been a fantastic solution to my scarring, bleeding, and bruising. Thank you so much.
My husband loves them - he’s not gotten one bruise since using them... and before he could barely touch something and a huge bruise would come up immediately! He says it’s the best Christmas gift that I’ve ever given him!! THANKS FOR CREATING ARM CHAPS
As my husband gets older, his skin has gotten thinner and bruising is quite frequent when he does landscaping and construction projects. I bought gauntlet gloves but they did not fit well and were very low quality. I ordered the chaps and the fit was perfect. The quality is superlative and the ability to open the zipper to let out heat is fantastic. And the best part (that I didn't think of at the time of ordering) is that many of the things my husband does - does not require gloves but can create bruising. So he can wear Arm Chaps with or without gloves. Yay!
I have used the chaps several times from cleaning house to yard work and I love them. They have saved my arms from bruises and cuts. I used to wrap my arms with cloth bandages but they kept coming undone. I wish I had known about this product sooner. Best arm protection for thin skin by far.
Arm Chaps are everything I expected them to be. The answer to my bruising problems on my arms.
My forearms bruise easily because of a lot of sun exposure when I was a kid. Maintenance of our lot requires a lot of work with trees and brush. The Arm Chaps protect me from scratches that would otherwise become blotchy, purple bruises. I can work all day and be completely protected. This is a very good product.
My skin thinned after receiving Chemo. It was so bad that I couldn’t work with my dogs because if their teeth or claws touched my arms, I would get horrendous blood bruises all up and down my arms. Now, after using my Arm Chaps, my arms look normal and I don’t have to wear long sleeves when I leave the house. I showed them to my physical therapist and she was very impressed with the Arm Chaps...both quality and how great they worked for me! I love them.
I have type two diabetes, and usually get bruised at least two times when doing something around the house or doing some work on my RV or my family car. I found the Arm Chaps are very easy to put on, and to use my gloves over. I would recommend them to anyone who has thin skin.
These are the best arm covers on the market and give me the freedom to be my same, active, and clumsy self. If I forget to put them on, I soon remember why I bought them!!! Thanks Arm Chaps!!!
These Arm Chaps are a LIFE SAVER for me. I had been looking quite sometime for a product that would protect me from all of the bruising I had been experiencing each and everyday. The thinness of my skin was so gosh darn susceptible to the slightest of contact. Since wearing these, I no longer have to take precaution like I had been ... not even conscientious anymore. They have provided me with ALL of the PROTECTION I could ever have imagined, and then some !!!!!!!!!! I am beyond PLEASED with the results. My skin will be forever GREATFUL for ARM CHAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming through for me Arm Chaps !!!!!!!!!!!
I love my Arm Chaps, wish I had them years ago. because of thin skin and bruising, my arms are always a mess, very embarrassing. I have to gather firewood and process every year. This year no bruises, no bleeding. Thought they might be hot, but they’re not. Obviously, I’m thrilled to have them.
Never have I ever answered a questionnaire, especially on the internet. But, I gotta tell ya, if you're wearing these things, they absolutely do their job. WOW ! best purchase I've made in a long time.
I rate the Chaps as First Class protection from the bad bruising that I so easily acquire. Haven't had a problem since. I now make a habit of automatically wearing them for ALL tasks. Much arm damage; bruising and snags that bleed like crazy. No damage since I received your great product- leather Arm Chaps. I usually do not recommend anything, but already recommended to brother with same problem.
I'm a heart patient and on many medications so my arms were continuously red and blue every time my arms would get in contact with a hard surface. My Arm Chaps put an end to my ugly bruises. Love the product and recommend it to anybody that needs arm protection for any reason.
I got so tired of getting bruised on my forearms from every little bump or scrape. Arm Chaps give me relief from these unsightly marks. Such a simple idea with such a big payoff.
These are wonderful for my husband who suffers from solar papura on his arms and hands. He's been able to work outside this winter without any further damage to his skin.
At 84 and on blood thinner, I think I would have bled to death by now if I had not ordered my ARM CHAPS. They are very protective from briars, sticks, scrapes, and rubs when working in the yard as well as other chores. I would not be without them.
My first pair of arm chaps lasted about 10 years. My new pair is much better than the old pair. The old pair were the best thing that ever happened to my arms. Can you imagine how much I like my new pair. Mere words cannot express how I feel about my new pair.
I love my Arm Chaps. In the past I have avoided working in the garden due to the rash that I would develop on my arms from contact with plants, even while wearing long gloves. The Arm Chaps have protected me like nothing else has.
I'm 66 and have diabetes. My arms and hands are easily bruised and cut. I am so happy I found these Arm Chaps to protect my arms as I still enjoy working in my yard and around my house and my Arm Chaps are the best thing I have found to protect me so I can continue to do the things I love to do.
I love the arm chaps! I use them for all kinds of yard and outside work. They save my hands and arms from bruising and skin tearing as well as the frustration of putting up with these problems. They fit perfectly and don't get in the way with any task I'm doing. I gave the website info to a dermatologist for her patients! THANK YOU for a wonderful product.
With my blood pressure medications I bleed fairly easy just jabbing myself with a branch. The Arm Chaps have eliminated that problem. Thank you very much. Brilliant idea!
- Ray loves, loves, LOVES the Arm Chaps! I bought the Arm Chaps for my purple-armed husband for Father's Day and he absolutely loves them. Ray uses a lawn tractor to mow 7+ acres and isn't at all careful about using his arms to knock tree limbs out of his way. He says Arm Chaps are so comfortable, he forgets he is wearing them. I think they are great looking and aptly named. Best of all, I believe his purple arms (already faded to light lavendrer) will soon be a thing of the past.
~Marsha (Lawrence, Kansas)
- My Arm Chaps were the perfect solution for protecting my Fistula. Simple work around the house often caused bleeding, which is very dangerous around my fistula on the forearm (near major arteries). I will definitely tell others about this great product, including my doctor. You need to seriously talk with companies that provide dialysis. They need to be aware of this!! Please send me extra brochures so I can give them to others.
~Bill (Daleville, Indiana)
- Its been a couple of weeks now since receiving my Arm Chaps and my arms are healing-up nicely. The Arm Chaps have prevented any further tearing, bleeding, or bruising of the skin on my arms while working on farm equipment, doing vehicle restorations, clearing brush and caring for livestock. A fantastic product!! Keep up the good work!!.
~Dan B (Michigan)
- Got a pair of Arm Chaps for Father's Day. In a word.... Awesome! I and my forearms thank your for a stellar product.
~Philip (San Diego, Calif)
- I have had my pair for 2 years and they are great! I'm ordering another for my wife now..... we are elderly and have thin skin.
~Robert (Boise, Idaho)
- Unbelievable Product!!!! Though I have thin skin, I still had to clear some of the worse brush imaginable for a new driveway. It was in an area to tough to get at with a bull dozer. After this very long job, I could not believe it, but I didn't get a single scratch on my arms. What a great product!!.
~Joe (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- This is my second pair, ordered some a few years ago and they do great for my thin skin, ageing skin and gardening. Recommended them to my sister who also bought them. Makes it nice that I don't have to walk around with huge brusies on my arms! Thanks!!
~Mary (Carmichael, Calif)
- The product is working out better than I expected. The only time I got a bruise since I bought them, was when I wasn't wearing them. Thanks a bunch!!.
~Earl (construction owner)
- I bought a pair of the Arm chaps after I found them on the internet. My daughter who is a physician in Oceanside, Ca said I should find something to cover my arms. I had a heart operation about three years ago and since then I have been taking Plavix and Aspirin. These medications thin the blood. Because of the thinning blood, I easily get bruises on the back of my hands and forearms. I had gotten fingerless gloves but I did not know what to do for my arms until I saw your Arm Chaps. I told my daughter about them and she ordered me a pair. They work great! They were so good and looked nice that she started to give your web address to her patients that needed them. The patients were happy to be able to get something that would prevent bruising. She has had a lot of calls from patients about them, so she gives them your address. Then she gave the address to her Medical Assistant and told her to give out the address if anyone called regarding the Arm Chaps. She would appreciate it if you could send her some literature that she could hand out and put in her waiting room. My background is in Hospital Administrator for small Hospitals and Administrator for medical Clinics.
~Don (hospital administrator and Plavix user)
-I had a kidney transplant and was placed on medications that cause my hands, wrists, and lower arms to bruise and bleed very easily. Even simple tasks at home or work make it look like I've been in a battle and lost. I tried some cloth protectors, but they just do not help that much. My husband even paid a guy $100 to make a pair of protectors out of leather, but they ended up being too stiff, they were terrible! They end up being a waste of money and now just sit in a draw somewhere.
I have been looking for more effective arm protectors for a long time, then finally a friend handed me your brochure. They looked like what I have been searching for.
Later, after using Arm Chaps for awhile, she replied: -Rick, your product is the first that I have used that works!!! I love the zipper feature, and the material under the zipper to protect the skin from the zipper. Also the feature that you can read the words "Arm Chaps" in the zipper area, makes it so much easier to tell which Arm Chap goes on which arm-I loved that feature! Whoever is making these, thought of everything. I just can't brag enough!!
At any rate, Rick, thanks so much for the personal attention. Your product will help me tremendously. It's been a prayer answered! I will definitely pass this information on to others in my condition. Feel free to use anything that I have said as my testimony. If it can help anyone like it is helping me, then I am thrilled!.
~ Melissa (school teacher- Texas)
-Hello Rick, I have a pair of your Arm Chaps given to me by a friend. My husband and I are bikers, so she thought it was a cool gift. Turns out they were more appropriate for me than she could have known. I have a skin condition on my arms that causes me to bruise terrifically bad with the slightest bump. The pair I have are XXS and they fit just perfect. The leather is so soft that it doesn't hurt my arms and it works out just perfect for me. Thanks so much!!
~ Connie (Milwaukee Wisconsin)
--Is this still the contact to order Arm Chaps? If so, I would like to order another pair. I suffer from extreme bruising on my forearms due to medications that I take including blood thinners and anti-rejection drugs. Your product is the only one that reduces the bruising considerably. I was extremely happy with the previous pair purchased in Sept 2009.
~ Mike (Ontario Canada)
--As an Independent Salesrep for Durable Medical Supplies, I also suffer from bruising due to medications. When a neighbor first showed me the product, I decided that I had to try it out for myself. I found out that the Arm Chaps did everything the brochures said. After showing several of my dealerships, we all agreed the quality is excellent, especially the zippers. Nothing has been made this well in a long time. I know the product is going to help a lot of people, so much so, I became a Salesrep for the company.
~ Bob (Action Medical- New Brighton MN)
Working with Trees, Logs, and Brush Testimonials
I have had my Arm Chaps for over a year and absolutely wouldn’t be without them. They have saved me numerous scratches and thorn punctures. They are must for me. The workmanship and quality of material is also A-Plus.
Hey they work great. I have very thin skin and anytime I am out working in the yard, mowing, trimming, trees or bushes I would come in with scratches on both forearms. Now I can work without worry of scratching my arms. Why didn't I think if this? A great product.
Very happy with this product. I am clearing a lot of brush & undergrowth off my property & these arm chaps have saved my arms from becoming scratched up. Highly recommend this product.
The very best product I have ever tried and used on the ranch
An excellent product. The arm chaps protect one's forearms from scratching and bruising. They're as advertised.
These are the greatest items of arm protection ever invented and sold to the public for safety use. I use mine almost daily and all day long.
These Arm Chaps are a LIFE SAVER for me. I had been looking quite some time for a product that would protect me from all of the cuts and scratches I had been experiencing every day. They have provided me with ALL of the PROTECTION I could ever have imagined, and then some !!!!!!!!!! I am beyond PLEASED with the results. My skin will be forever GREATFUL for ARM CHAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming through for me Arm Chaps !!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely.
They are great! I wish I had them years ago and could have prevented many of the scares I have on my arms. A blessing.
I love my Arm Chaps, wish I had them years ago. I have to gather firewood and process every year. This year no bruises, no bleeding. Excellent quality. Thought they might be hot, but they are not. They are very comfortable. Obviously, I am thrilled to have them. Thank you Arm Chaps.
Never have I ever answered a questionnaire, especially on the internet. But, I gotta tell ya, if you're wearing these things, they absolutely do their job.
Great product...quality was excellent! No more scratched & cut arms. Everyone takes turns with them. Had a bad wind storm & USED THEM ALL DAY picking up branches etc. These things really work great!
WOW ! best purchase I've made in a long time, no more banged up arms.
Arm Chaps were a God send for disaster relief work.
Paired with leather work gloves worn over the Arm Chaps, these things are wonderful. I do a lot of work cutting and trimming juniper trees and removing sage brush. I wish I had purchased these years ago. They would have saved lots of skin.
Have used them for landscape maintenance, carrying firewood, and cutting mesquite limbs (long thorned) with no injury to my forearms. At last I have found a way to protect my arms without having to repeatedly replace long gloves. These work great!!!
I was forever tearing and/or bruising my arms on thorns, brush and limbs while working. The arm chaps provide real protection.
The arm chaps have definitely saved my arms more than I knew possible
I always end up gouging me forearms and back of my hands when I cut wood, Trim limbs and hedges or in general any gardening or yard work, everytime no matter how little I do. I have used my Arm Chaps almost every day since I got them and NOT ONE cut, gouge or scrape. I love them!!
I spend a lot of time clearing brush with a tractor, but there always seems to be those items that the tractor can't seem to pick up. This means getting out into the thick of things and getting cut up from thorns and briers. With the Arm Chaps I don't come home at night with bleeding arms and scratches. The other plus for me is avoiding the poison ivy/oak. Since my forearms are covered, no oil gets on my skin.
They worked great!! It’s the first time I trimmed the palm trees without getting bloody arms.
I ordered arm chaps for protection while cutting wood and they worked great! I now wear them for most outside work as the really protect my arms and are very comfortable to wear. They are exactly like they said they would be.
Love my arm chaps!!! Super product...not only do the chaps protect my arms from cuts and bruising, but my shirt sleeves, and watch are protected, plus in cold weather they are warm.
Wish I would have known about Arm Chaps sooner. Doing Disaster Relief work after Hurricane Harvey, flood recovery and dealing with wind damaged trees, really took it's toll on my forearms. My new Arm Chaps are GREAT. Not one bruise or cut.
Worked Great!! Would recommend to anyone working with trees. Product exceeded expectation and is exactly what I was after!
Just the thing I'd been looking for! As a tree service professional, my forearms take a beating! Until now :). It's been a pleasure to come home with clean, unscraped arms again. Thanks!
I’ve searched and tried many types of Safety Equipment (PPA), and by far, the Arm Chaps exceed all of them. Other products don’t even come close to Arm Chaps!! Congrats on a great product!
Just a quick note on my Arm Chaps, 3 years in: I'd NO sooner cut timber without Arm Chaps than I'd skip eye protection. They're that good!!
These Arm Chaps are a real no brainer!!! I won't leave for work without them anymore. I've worked a lot of years in the tree removal business dealing with prickly cedar trees and generally getting eaten up by branches as I load them into a chipper. After breaking the Arm Chaps in the first day, it was amazing how comfortable they are and how getting cut up from the branches is a thing of the past. Very Cool Product!!!
I'm really surprised!!! The Arm Chaps work very well. I'm a tree climber and they are a godsend after years of my arms getting tore up. Thanks!
- Just a quick note on my Arm Chaps, 3 years in: I'd no sooner cut timber without Arm Chaps than I'd skip eye protection. They're that good. ~Doug M.
- I am the guy who called you a couple weeks ago and spoke about your product and website. From Washington state and a forestry worker. I received my pair of chaps and WOW! They are the greatest! I have worked several days with them on doing all sorts of forearm-thrashing type work and now I can hardly believe I didn't get them years ago!!! It is sort of shocking to realize just how incredibly helpful they are to my work. In just a few days of using them I cannot imagine being without them. I could list all the ways they make working more comfortable and enjoyable but you already know that already.
This letter is just a shorty to let you know I am blown away at the high quality of your product and believe me, in just a short time I have asked alot out of them. They are Wonderful!!! Great leather. They are just the right length and fit. I can pickup and roll scratchy sappy pine rounds over my arms with ease. My fingers are getting much more blood and no more fingers 'falling asleep'!!!
I just online-ordered another pair of Med. size Arm Chaps! Need second pair to keep in truck so I never find myself without them. In my last correspondence I let you know how great these Arm Chaps are so I won't go over that again. Suffice it to say they are still a daily part of my work attire and I cannot imagine working without them anymore.
There is such a huge list of things these Arm Chaps can make doing more comfortable that I have stopped writing them down! You probably have, too.
~Frank (Forestry Worker, Washington)
- After a very serious wrist cut from a chainsaw, I searched the internet for protective clothing and found your website and ordered a pair. After trying them, I found out they work very well. I'm a Ranger in the military and think you have a great product!
~Jerry (tree service guy)
And thank-you Jerry for donating some of the Tree Service photos for this site!!
- These Arm Chaps are a real no brainer!!! I won't leave for work without them anymore. I've worked a lot of years in the tree removal business dealing with prickly cedar trees and generally getting eaten up by branches as I load them into a chipper. After breaking the Arm Chaps in the first day, it was amazing how comfortable they are and how getting cut up from the branches is a thing of the past. Very Cool Product!!!
~Jason (tree removal business- Washington)
- I'm really surprised!!! The Arm Chaps work very well. I'm a tree climber and they are a godsend after years of my arms getting tore up. Thanks!
~Tony (Arborist- Minn)
- I've now been wearing the same pair of Arm Chaps now going on 4 years!!!
~Steven (Clears Brush- Maine)
Animal Handlers (pet owners, Vets, Animal Control, and Animal Rescue)
- I first seen the Arm Chaps when a customer came into our Vet Clinic. The customer let me use them for a couple of days. I couldn't believe how they perfectly covered all the areas I get scratched or clawed. Without exaggerating, these have literally changed y life!! Thank you so much for creating Arm Chaps!!!
~(Vet Clinic- Idaho)
My dog would scratch and give love bites to my hands & arms while playing. I couldn’t get them healed before he would give me more. I’ve now had the Arm Chaps about 10 days and I’ve healed and no new injuries are showing. The Arm Chaps are great!
We have six cats and my arms were a disaster! I have been using the Arm Chaps for two weeks now and most of the bruises have faded or almost gone. I'm so GLAD I ordered the Arm Chaps and wish I had ordered them a long time ago. It's one of the best products I have ever bought.
Arm Chaps have been a godsend for me and my clients with aging, thin or delicate skin. I train dogs every day, and often work with energetic youngsters. The skin on my hands and arms are thin, and easily bruised or torn. My arms used to be a mess, and I would often have to interrupt a training session to take care of bleeding from the smallest touch of a puppy toenail. No more! Arm Chaps are great for working around my property as well - especially clearing salmonberry. I like Arm Chaps so much that I keep a supply on hand and recommend them to all my clients and staff. The look on their faces when they pull on a pair immediately reminds me of my own first experience of Arm Chaps - relief and gratitude to be free again to do things I love, without fear of bruising or bleeding!
Great product, and quality, our crew of tech's love the Arm Chaps!! All Vet Techs are going to LOVE THIS!!!
I work for a major chicken raising company caring for over 1 million birds. We constantly scratch our arms reaching into cages. Plus, throughout the year, we have to handle the birds to give them shots which also comes with lots of scratches. The Arm Chaps have changed all that, and helps protect us from the needles during times we have to immunize the birds. The Arm Chaps are preventing scratches for us on an hourly basis. Thank You Arm Chaps!
- I'm so thankful!!! My skin is so thin, but I actually had to think about giving away my pets due to them jumping on me and injuring my arm (I have very thin due to my age). Now I'm able to play these 2 special family members without injury or concern of getting injuried.... its amazing!! I would have been heartbroken if I couldn't have my pets. God Bless you!!
~(Pet Owner- North Carolina)
- Hi Arm Chaps!! I volunteer at a animal rescue, but due to my skin, its getting more difficult due to the scratches and love bites of the puppies I care for. Arm Chaps have totally changed my concerns of retiring early. Arm Chaps are going to let me continue doing what I love for many years to come. Expect more sales from the other volunteers here. Great Product!
Problem wrist related Testimonials
- I broke both my wrists when I was younger, and today it never fails, when it gets to be about 6:00 p.m. my wrists really get to aching and I need to put on a jacket to help warm my arms to stop the pain. Now; wearing my Arm Chaps I can go till almost midnight before I need to put on a jacket. Plus the Arm Chaps stay out of the way versus the bulky jacket sleeves and they give me extra overall wrist support I hadn't expected to get. I absolutely love these things!
~(Tradeshow Vendor who does 30+ shows a year)
- These Arm Chaps are amazing!! I had numbness in my left hand due to beginning stages of Carpal Tunnel. This numbness made it hard to comfortably drive, rest my arm on arm rest or hard surfaces, or even to sleep through the night. Waking up at night due to a numb hand is very annoying. I found Arm Chaps on the internet search and thought I had nothing to lose by trying your product. Well, I'm sure glad I did. I now wear them driving and doing most things throughout the day, I even wear them sleeping. You have to let people know about this product!! It really has made my life so much better. Even though I dont get 100% relief all the time, it does relief the aches and pains at least 95% of the time which is unbelieveable GREAT!!! Thank you so much. I will soon be ordering additonal pair for work situations, and then some that need to stay clean for in the house and sleeping.
~(Retired Farmer- Ohio
- As a plane mechanic, I wanted to tell you how difficult it is working on plane engines because there is very little room within the engine compartment. I've gotten so mad at constantly getting burned from the engine or cut from sharp edges I've come very close to quitting my job several times. It seems like an everyday occurrence dealing with these engines. I was very skeptical about the fit of the Arm Chaps but within a few hours of use, I might just decide to keep my job. It's actually a joy working on this things again. You have a super product and I'll try to get the good word out!!
~(Airline pilot- Texas)
- Hey guys!! Thanks for saving my arms! I'm a bus mechanic in Chicago and tend to burn my arms on the exhaust pipes on a regular basis and I've got the scars to prove it. The wife feels bad for me and surprised me with a pair of your Arm Chaps. I took them to work the next day to find that everyone wanted to use them....Can you offer me a deal on bulk quantities!! Thank you too!
~(Bus Mechanic- Chicago)
Walker, Crutches, Cane related Testimonials
- I recently had foot surgery and required the use of a wheeled-walker to get around. Getting up out of a chair and pushing myself around really got to be a strain on my wrists. The Arm Chaps made a remarkable difference in reducing that amount of strain put on my wrists. You seriously need to get the word out to others about this product!.
~(Alice from Minnesota)
- As you can see from my overdeveloped forearms, I've used a cane for several years and up until I tried your Arm Chaps, my wrists still got sore and the palms of my hand chafed to the point of bleeding. My wrists also got very sore due to the weight I place on them every step I take. After trying your Arm Chaps, I could tell immediately that it relieved the strain on my wrist while walking. I think you have a wonderful product!. They make a world of difference in my life on a daily basis. Thank you so much!!!.
~(Dave- cane user in St Paul)
- Where were you 20 years ago? I suffered from polio as a child and today I still use what are called "forearm crutches" to get around since I can only stand on my legs, but not walk with them. Your Arm Chaps helped cushion the metal bracket that surrounds my forearm. They also helped ease the strain on my wrists, and provided the extra padding on my hands where I hold the crutch grips. Unless I'm able to walk without crutches someday, I know you have a life long customer and wearer of Arm Chaps. Thank you for making my life less painful. Again, where were you 20 years ago?
~(Polio victim- Indianapolis)
Cancer related Testimonials
- I have an unusual situation where I have to keep my forearms covered up from the sun due to a type of cancer. I'm so sick of always having to wear a long sleeve shirt every time I leave the house. At least with the Arm Chaps, I now have a choice to wear a short sleeve shirt or t-top! It may seem like a small deal to the average person, but it's a huge deal to me!
~(cancer victim in South Dakota)
Shooting Range related Testimonials
- I'm a cop that goes to the shooting range regularly for my job. On a whim, I decided to try your Arm Chaps and found them to really be beneficial by giving a better grip on the pistol handle, better wrist support allowing me to shoot longer before getting tired. They also prevented my arms from getting burned by the hot shell caseings ejected from my weapon.
~Shelly (police officer)
Motorcycle related Testimonials
- The Arm Chaps are everything you say they are. Without a doubt, you produce a quality product. My studded pair are a perfect match to my other accessories, same size studs and everything. The quality of your work and materials are optimal. Our Wing World Magazine members will be more than pleased, I'm sure.
~GiGi (Account Exec of Wing World Magazine)
- I have 3 pairs of Arm Chaps and love them! I used to wear Harley gloves, and my Arm Chaps put them to shame, and Arm Chaps are superior in quality , and they have outlasted all of my other gloves, so thank you!
~Tracey (Jacksonville, NC)
- We've walked this entire Sturgis Rally, these Arm Chaps are by far the coolest product we've seen.
~Aspen Marketing Group
- These things are so great! I bought the black fringed pair and am ecstatic. I'm going to recommend these to all the bikers I know (that's mostly my own family). Great Product!
~Liz (Utah Biker)
- Every year is the same old stuff at these rallies: t-shirts, chaps, vests, hats. Finally something new and different, and man do they ever add to the look!!
- Dear AC, I absolutely love my Arm Chaps. I live in Southern California where temps get up to the 120s and the wind blows sand everywhere. In fact, we have windmill farms here so the wind blows everything, everywhere. I now ride my motorcycle only with my Arm Chaps. Thank you so very much for making this product; it adds safety, style, and cache to my local and distance riding. Sincerely!
~(Nesa Southern "windy" California)
- Thank you so much for the Arm Chaps, I work in a "burn-out" pit at the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis, and when the bikes are doing their burn-outs, I tend to get hot rubber hitting my arms while I stay in the cage with the bikes. The Arm Chaps prevent me from getting burned and really make my job much more enjoyable, not to mention safer and less painful!
~(Full Throttle Saloon Employee)
- I've worked with leather all my life. I've got to tell you that this is really nice leather!
~(old time leather craftsman)
- The WORD out on the street is that I need to have a pair of these Arm Chaps!!
- I walked past these Arm Chaps and couldn't stop thinking about them. I had to come back and look again. Size me up!!
- These must be those Infamous Arm Chaps I keep hearing about. You guys have an awesome product!.
- At first I had no clue what these Arm Chaps were for. In fact, I couldn?t see any real use for them. Thanks for explaining all the various uses and opening my eyes, it totally makes sense now. Hard to believe such a simple accessory can provide so many benefits. Wish I would of thought of these!!
~(numerous people who see Arm Chaps for the first time)
- I bought my pair back in 2000, I still wear them today when I ride... I swear by them!!
~(St Paul MN biker)
- You guys were right! I originally bought a pair and walked away thinking they were to tight and not sized properly, however within the 2 to 4 hours, my Arm Chaps stretched where they were tight and perfectly form-fitted to my hand and arm. Way cool!.
- For years I've worn something similar to your Arm Chaps for cold weather riding, they were called "cut-up old socks", thank you so much for making something a whole lot more effective and to say the least, respectable! Plus your Arm Chaps don't slide down my arms which was really getting annoying!.
- My friends and I don't ride but still love wearing them out and about with either our leather or denim outfits, especially when we're out bar hopping. More often then not, I'm leaving my lighter jacket at home instead of having to carry it around in case I get the chills. These things are so neat!.
~(Edina MN partiers)
General Comments from Our Customers
- Hello Rick, my wife is thrilled with her new Arm Chaps. They fit great. Thank you for working with us. It is a complete pleasure to work with someone like you who is honest and cares about the end result. We will be sure to pass the word around for your Am Chaps.
~ (Rich- from Selma, Oregon)
- Hi Rick, I got the Arm Chaps today!.appreciate the quick reply.
~ (Joe- from Hernshaw, West Virginia)
- I receieved the Arm Chaps yesterday and used them today. Great quality, great product - exceeded my expectations which happens so seldom.... I needed to let you know that. Thanks
~ (Ron E- from Ocean Springs, Mississippi)
- Hi Rick, I just placed an order for my 2nd set of Arm Chaps. The first lasted me 8 years of hard use. Excellent product- I'm going to hand down the first set to my 14 year old.
~ (Doug- from Ames, Iowa)
- I'm very satisfied with my Arm Chaps. You did a very good job in the manufacturing of these. Thank You!!
~ (Fred- from Orlando, Florida)
- As a Leather Crafter myself, I couldn't create a pair of Arm Chaps for less than what what you're selling them for. Believe me, I tried!! Then, after receiving a pair I ordered from you, I was even more amazed at the high quality of them, and the nice fit they had.....especially at this price. They really felt like a "custom fit".
~ (Donnie- from Louisiana)
- Good morning Rick, First off... thanks for the EXCELLENT response!!..it is the best customer response I have ever received...the tone, the informative nature of explaining...truly excellent. Rick, I want you to know up front how much I appreciate that. Please...don't ever change your approach brother! I used to teach classes in customer service...and if I was still teaching, I'd use your note as the ultimate example of outstanding customer service! Once again...I can't thank you enough for your response Rick. I would and will recommend your business to any and all of my friends that may be interested in a set of Arm Chaps! My very best to you...
~ (Chase- from Massachusetts)
- Rick. I received the Arm Chaps today and WOW they are really nice. Love the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship is excellent, better than I had expected. Thanks for changing the size to Medium, I love the way they fit.....exactly how I wanted them. Even though its 40 degrees here tonight, I rode into work wearing them already. They work perfect and I will have them on all weekend on my run. Thanks for taking the extra time to make sure I had the right size. Well thank you again for such quality work and even being a better businessman.
~ (Doug- from New Jersey)